*** with Nazeem Hussain, Ben Lomas, Gabe Hogan and Adam Knox! ***
The ever-popular and super-funny Nazeem Hussain has appeared on many a TV show this year, including I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here! and the new Netflix show Bill Nye Saves The World! As well as playing to packed houses in Montreal, Edinburgh, New York & London... and now Ballarat!
Joining him are Ben Lomas, Katie Birch & Adam Knox, a trio of hilarious people to round out another hugely fun evening at BallaRatCat Comedy!
Time to organise a table for your group and get your tickets quick!
Showcasing Australia's finest comedians, and delivering consistently great entertainment, BallaRatCat Comedy is the best comedy room in regional Victoria.
Classic stand-up, great atmosphere.
Arrive early for the best seats - doors open at 7.00pm, (the laughs start at 8pm) and food is available in the venue throughout the night. Dinner is also available at The Lane restaurant from 5pm.
If you'd like to book a table for your group, please drop in to The George, call them on 5333 4866 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. (Limited availability. Tables can be booked once you have purchased your tickets. More details at www.ballaratcat.com.au/infofaq)
Check out the website (www.ballaratcat.com.au) for all the information you could possibly need, and likey-follow* us on facebook and twitter for all the latest info!
*likey-follow is totally a real word.
$25 FULL, GENERAL ADMISSION
$20 CONCESSION, GENERAL ADMISSION. Proof of concession must be shown at the door.
To book, click the big green BUY NOW button!
Fine print stuff:
- Tickets are sold on a no refunds/exchanges/credits basis.
- Performer line-ups are subject to change, sometimes at short notice.
- General admission seating is in rows and is not allocated - i.e. turn up early (7pm) to get your favourite spot!
- Tables need to be booked and paid for in advance (a few days before the event).
- The George Hotel is wheelchair accessible, please get in touch (03) 5333 4866 if you need to talk about access.
- Online ticket sales will close at 3pm on the day of the show, unless sold out prior.
- Tickets are available on the door, but may be limited depending on availability. We reserve the right to hold door-sales at any point.
- We will post on Facebook and twitter if the show is close to selling out.