*** with FIONA O'LOUGHLIN, KEVIN KROPINYERI, NICK CODY, NAT DAMENA & JOSEPH GREEN! ***
Three superstars of the Australian comedy scene descend on Ballarat for a huge night of laughs and crazy fun-times!
A veteran of the Australian Entertainment Industry with a massive following both here and overseas, Fiona O’Loughlin is one of the most in-demand comedians in Australia. In recent years Fiona has overcome a well-documented ‘battle with the bottle’. This, like the other aspects of her life, has become ‘material’ for her stand-up. And Fiona is even funnier sober.
“O’Loughlin has a gorgeous presence…Radioactively funny” The Age, Melbourne
Australia’s premier Aboriginal comedy star, Kevin Kropinyeri is a one-man whirlwind that will have you holding your sides laughing, as he shares tales of growing up, marriage and the particular, absurd challenges of life as an Aboriginal Australian family man.
A high-energy performer, Kevin is sharp, likeable, silly and measured; mixing keen observational standup with joyfully ridiculous physical comedy.
"A comic natural, the crowd adored him” chortle.co.uk
They'll be joined by Nat Damena - an up'n'coming talent from Perth who is making waves in comedy, and Joseph Green, another rising star and a former New York model!
PLUS - a late addition to the line-up - NICK CODY! Nick has been killing lately in his solo shows, touring around the world to all the big festivals and cities, as well as appearing on Conan not too long ago and popping up in several commercials on TV at home! A headliner-worthy act as a bonus on top of an already awesome line-up? Ballarat, we spoil you.
Showcasing Australia's finest comedians, and delivering consistently great entertainment, BallaRatCat Comedy is the best comedy room in regional Victoria.
Classic stand-up, great atmosphere.
Arrive early for the best seats - doors open at 7.00pm, (the laughs start at 8pm) and food is available in the venue throughout the night. Dinner is also available at The Lane restaurant from 5pm.
If you'd like to book a table for your group, please drop in to The George, call them on 5333 4866 or email email@example.com. (Limited availability. Tables can be booked once you have purchased your tickets. More details at www.ballaratcat.com.au/infofaq)
Check out the website (www.ballaratcat.com.au) for all the information you could possibly need, and likey-follow* us on facebook and twitter for all the latest info!
*likey-follow is totally a real word.
$25 FULL, GENERAL ADMISSION
$20 CONCESSION, GENERAL ADMISSION. Proof of concession must be shown at the door.
To book, click the big green BUY NOW button!
Fine print stuff:
- Tickets are sold on a no refunds/exchanges/credits basis.
- Performer line-ups are subject to change, sometimes at short notice.
- General admission seating is in rows and is not allocated - i.e. turn up early (7pm) to get your favourite spot!
- Tables need to be booked and paid for in advance (a few days before the event).
- The George Hotel is wheelchair accessible, please get in touch (03) 5333 4866 if you need to talk about access.
- Online ticket sales will close at 3pm on the day of the show, unless sold out prior.
- Tickets are available on the door, but may be limited depending on availability. We reserve the right to hold door-sales at any point.
- We will post on Facebook and twitter if the show is close to selling out.