BallaRatCat proudly presents:
Fiona O'Loughlin (and Friends)!
We're so excited to host Fiona O'Loughlin as she tours around Australia. You know and love her, and have probably seen her on TV in I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here!, The Melbourne Comedy Festival Gala, or Australian Story. Perhaps you've caught her on stage as she plays to sold-out crowds in Australia and around the world.
In recent years Fiona has overcome a well-documented ‘battle with the bottle’. This, like the other aspects of her life, has become ‘material’ for her stand-up. And Fiona is even funnier sober.
Fiona is bringing a couple of friends, who also happen to be extremely funny!
Katie Burch - Dry, disarming and absolutely hilarious material make one thing for certain, Katie Burch is one of the most booked comedians in the country. National Runner up in JJJ Raw Comedy 2014, and a regular at The Sydney Comedy Store. Katie has performed for The Footy Show, Comedy Central and as well as internationally. When she is not on stage, she can be found selling broken stuff on Gumtree, and yelling at other peoples children.
Chris Wainhouse - "Wainhouse is a multi-award winning comedian and widely regarded as one of the best joke writers on the Australian comedy circuit".
Join us for a huge Saturday night of laughs! It's new! It's different! We might start doing this more often!
Showcasing Australia's finest comedians, and delivering consistently great entertainment, BallaRatCat Comedy is the best comedy room in regional Victoria.
This show will be very similar in set-up to our regular shows, but with a few less tables. If you want one of those booths, better act quick!
Arrive early for the best seats - doors open at 7.00pm, (the laughs start at 8pm) and food is available in the venue throughout the night. Dinner is also available at The Lane restaurant from 5pm.
If you'd like to book a table for your group, please purchase your tickets online first, then call or email The George Hotel on 5333 4866 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Limited availability. Tables can be booked once you have purchased your tickets. More details at www.ballaratcat.com.au/infofaq)
Check out the website (www.ballaratcat.com.au) for all the information you could possibly need, and likey-follow* us on facebook and twitter for all the latest info!
*likey-follow is totally a real word.
$35 FULL, GENERAL ADMISSION
$30 CONCESSION, GENERAL ADMISSION. Proof of concession must be shown at the door.
To book, click the big green BUY NOW button!
Fine print stuff:
- Tickets are sold on a no refunds/exchanges/credits basis.
- Performer line-ups are subject to change, sometimes at short notice.
- General admission seating is in rows and is not allocated - i.e. turn up early (7pm) to get your favourite spot!
- Tables need to be booked in advance and numbers are limited.
- The George Hotel is wheelchair accessible, please get in touch (03) 5333 4866 if you need information about access.
- Online ticket sales will close at 3pm on the day of the show, unless sold out prior.
- Tickets are available on the door (unless Sold Out), but may be limited depending on availability. We reserve the right to hold door-sales at any point.
- In the event of a sell out, ticketholders who arrive 30 minutes after show start may lose their seats to the standby line. No refunds.
- We will post on Facebook and Twitter if the show is close to selling out.