*** with Dave O'Neil, Adam Rozenbachs, Sami Shah, Tim Young & Sarah Maree Cameron! ***
A night of huge laughs is guaranteed with this line-up!
Dave O’Neil has been in the business of comedy for over 20 years and is one of Australia’s most recognisable stand-up comics, having performed at 16 Melbourne International Comedy Festivals and at dozens of comedy clubs nationally. He's all over the telly and the radio and is actually a Gen X, not a boomer, he'll have you know.
Adam Rozenbachs returns to the stage after writing his bestseller Paris And Other Disappointments. He's also been writing for heaps of TV shows like The Front Bar and The Weekly.
Sami Shah is a multi-award-winning writer and comedian. He’s been profiled in The New York Times, ABC’s The Australian Story, BBC Radio 4, and appeared on QI with Stephen Fry and The Project. You may also know him from his stint as co-host of ABC Melbourne Breakfast Radio.
Tim Young - local comedian and producer, has his first Melbourne Comedy Festival show coming up, all about Ballarat! Over the past 18 months Tim has also been a regular contributor on ABC Ballarat Breakfast radio.
Sarah Maree Cameron can be heard on Triple M Melbourne hosting the morning shift weekdays and popping up for special appearances like co-hosting the LIVE Brownlow red carpet coverage on the Triple M Network with Joey Montagna and Bernie Vince. She can also be seen performing stand-up comedy around the club circuit and she has made her movie debut in an international feature “At Last”.
Sure to be another brilliant night out! Get your mates together and get your tickets now!
Showcasing Australia's finest comedians, and delivering consistently great entertainment, BallaRatCat Comedy is the best comedy room in regional Victoria.
Classic stand-up, great atmosphere.
Arrive early for the best seats - doors open at 7.00pm, (the laughs start at 8pm) and food is available in the venue throughout the night. Dinner is also available at The Lane restaurant from 5pm.
If you'd like to book a table for your group, please purchase your tickets online first, then call or email The George Hotel on 5333 4866 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Limited availability. Tables can be booked once you have purchased your tickets. More details at www.ballaratcat.com.au/infofaq)
Check out the website (www.ballaratcat.com.au) for all the information you could possibly need, and likey-follow* us on facebook and twitter for all the latest info!
*likey-follow is totally a real word.
$30 FULL, GENERAL ADMISSION
$25 CONCESSION, GENERAL ADMISSION. Proof of concession must be shown at the door.
To book, click the big green BUY NOW button!
Fine print stuff:
- Tickets are sold on a no refunds/exchanges/credits basis.
- Performer line-ups are subject to change, sometimes at short notice.
- General admission seating is in rows and is not allocated - i.e. turn up early (7pm) to get your favourite spot!
- Tables need to be booked in advance and numbers are limited.
- The George Hotel is wheelchair accessible, please get in touch (03) 5333 4866 if you need information about access.
- Online ticket sales will close at 3pm on the day of the show, unless sold out prior.
- Tickets are available on the door (unless Sold Out), but may be limited depending on availability. We reserve the right to hold door-sales at any point.
- In the event of a sell out, ticketholders who arrive 30 minutes after show start may lose their seats to the standby line. No refunds.
- We will post on Facebook and Twitter if the show is close to selling out.