*** with NICK CODY, Nath Valvo and more to be announced soon! ***
STOP PRESS! ******************
The incredible Nick Cody will be our headliner for September! Dave Thornton has had to cancel due to unforeseen circumstances (another time Dave!). You'll be super-chuffed with Nick Cody - he's been touring his show Loose Unit, as well as doing gigs all around the world, popping up in the UK, the US and here in Ballarat sometimes too! (We're up there with the world's best cities, you know).
We’re back! Did you miss us?
Get ready to enjoy Ballarat’s best night out with big laughs, great acts you know and love, tasty food and good times galore.
With headliner Nick Cody, MC Nath Valvo (who's been killing it over in Montreal this year!), and more acts to be announced!
Spread the word and get your tickets for the big return of BallaRatCat!
Showcasing Australia's finest comedians, and delivering consistently great entertainment, BallaRatCat Comedy is the best comedy room in regional Victoria.
Classic stand-up, great atmosphere.
Arrive early for the best seats - doors open at 7.00pm, (the laughs start at 8pm) and food is available in the venue throughout the night. Dinner is also available at The Lane restaurant from 5pm.
If you'd like to book a table for your group, please drop in to The George, call them on 5333 4866 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. (Limited availability. Tables can be booked once you have purchased your tickets. More details at www.ballaratcat.com.au/infofaq)
Check out the website (www.ballaratcat.com.au) for all the information you could possibly need, and likey-follow* us on facebook and twitter for all the latest info!
*likey-follow is totally a real word.
$25 FULL, GENERAL ADMISSION
$20 CONCESSION, GENERAL ADMISSION. Proof of concession must be shown at the door.
To book, click the big green BUY NOW button!
Fine print stuff:
- Tickets are sold on a no refunds/exchanges/credits basis.
- Performer line-ups are subject to change, sometimes at short notice.
- General admission seating is in rows and is not allocated - i.e. turn up early (7pm) to get your favourite spot!
- Tables need to be booked in advance and numbers are limited..
- The George Hotel is wheelchair accessible, please get in touch (03) 5333 4866 if you need to talk about access.
- Online ticket sales will close at 3pm on the day of the show, unless sold out prior.
- Tickets are available on the door, but may be limited depending on availability. We reserve the right to hold door-sales at any point.
- In the event of a sell out ticketholders who arrive 30 minutes after show start may lose their seats to the standby line. No refunds.
- We will post on Facebook and Twitter if the show is close to selling out.