*** with NICK CODY, Nath Valvo, Alex Ward, Brett Blake and Tim Young! ***
We’re back! Did you miss us?
Get ready to enjoy Ballarat’s best night out with big laughs, great acts you know and love, tasty food and good times galore.
With an awesome lineup of legends:
Nick Cody: As seen on Conan, MICF Gala, The Merger, Kinne, Talking About My Generation, Have You Been Paying Attention, and many a beer commercial.
Nath Valvo’s hilariously physical, high-energy comedy is impressing critics and winning crowds across the globe. His show won Best Comedy at this years Adelaide Fringe!
Alex Ward is a Melbourne based stand-up comedian and is currently achieving her life long dream of being brave enough to live outside her home state of QLD. Alex believes her comedy will fill you with some anxiety and then warmth and then self belief and then hope…and maybe love.
"Brett Blake has the bogan look with his mullet and unpretentious clothing but there is more to this young comedian than meets the eye. There is a willingness to explore his emotions and in style that still connects with the tough-guy bogan image"
Tim Young is doing big things in the Ballarat comedy scene, establishing and helping out new rooms, and performing plenty of great comedy himself, with a new weekly spot on ABC radio to boot!
Spread the word and get your tickets for the big return of BallaRatCat!
Showcasing Australia's finest comedians, and delivering consistently great entertainment, BallaRatCat Comedy is the best comedy room in regional Victoria.
Classic stand-up, great atmosphere.
Arrive early for the best seats - doors open at 7.00pm, (the laughs start at 8pm) and food is available in the venue throughout the night. Dinner is also available at The Lane restaurant from 5pm.
If you'd like to book a table for your group, please drop in to The George, call them on 5333 4866 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. (Limited availability. Tables can be booked once you have purchased your tickets. More details at www.ballaratcat.com.au/infofaq)
Check out the website (www.ballaratcat.com.au) for all the information you could possibly need, and likey-follow* us on facebook and twitter for all the latest info!
*likey-follow is totally a real word.
$25 FULL, GENERAL ADMISSION
$20 CONCESSION, GENERAL ADMISSION. Proof of concession must be shown at the door.
To book, click the big green BUY NOW button!
Fine print stuff:
- Tickets are sold on a no refunds/exchanges/credits basis.
- Performer line-ups are subject to change, sometimes at short notice.
- General admission seating is in rows and is not allocated - i.e. turn up early (7pm) to get your favourite spot!
- Tables need to be booked in advance and numbers are limited..
- The George Hotel is wheelchair accessible, please get in touch (03) 5333 4866 if you need to talk about access.
- Online ticket sales will close at 3pm on the day of the show, unless sold out prior.
- Tickets are available on the door, but may be limited depending on availability. We reserve the right to hold door-sales at any point.
- In the event of a sell out ticketholders who arrive 30 minutes after show start may lose their seats to the standby line. No refunds.
- We will post on Facebook and Twitter if the show is close to selling out.