*** with DILRUK JAYASINHA, ADAM ROZENBACHS & more to be announced! ***
The comedy world is winding up for another massive festival season, and we're lucky enough to score a visit from one of the country's fastest rising stars - Dilruk Jayasinha! As seen on Utopia, Cram, and any other panel show you'd like to mention... Dilruk is a joy to watch, and absolutely bloody hilarious.
Hosting our show is the also hilarious Adam Rozenbachs, as seen & heard on many an AFL comedy show, and will be sure to keep the laughs rolling throughout the night.
More names to be announced soon - keep an eye on the socials, or just get your tickets now for what is always a top night out in the 'rat!
Showcasing Australia's finest comedians, and delivering consistently great entertainment, BallaRatCat Comedy is the best comedy room in regional Victoria.
Classic stand-up, great atmosphere.
Arrive early for the best seats - doors open at 7.00pm, (the laughs start at 8pm) and food is available in the venue throughout the night. Dinner is also available at The Lane restaurant from 5pm.
If you'd like to book a table for your group, please drop in to The George, call them on 5333 4866 or email email@example.com. (Limited availability. Tables can be booked once you have purchased your tickets. More details at www.ballaratcat.com.au/infofaq)
Check out the website (www.ballaratcat.com.au) for all the information you could possibly need, and likey-follow* us on facebook and twitter for all the latest info!
*likey-follow is totally a real word.
$25 FULL, GENERAL ADMISSION
$20 CONCESSION, GENERAL ADMISSION. Proof of concession must be shown at the door.
To book, click the big green BUY NOW button!
Fine print stuff:
- Tickets are sold on a no refunds/exchanges/credits basis.
- Performer line-ups are subject to change, sometimes at short notice.
- General admission seating is in rows and is not allocated - i.e. turn up early (7pm) to get your favourite spot!
- Tables need to be booked in advance (a few days before the event).
- The George Hotel is wheelchair accessible, please get in touch (03) 5333 4866 if you need to talk about access.
- Online ticket sales will close at 3pm on the day of the show, unless sold out prior.
- Tickets are available on the door, but may be limited depending on availability. We reserve the right to hold door-sales at any point.
- We will post on Facebook and twitter if the show is close to selling out.