February 7, 2020 – February 7, 2020
27 Lydiard St
*** With Luke McGregor, Rohan Ganju, Prue Blake and a secret special famous mystery guest MC!! ***
Luke McGregor – Logie winner, star of Rosehaven and Utopia, and very funny person will be our first headliner for 2020! What an excellent way to start the year.
He’ll be joined by up’n’coming talents Rohan Ganju and Prue Blake, and the night will be hosted by someone who we cannot name! (No, it isn’t Voldemort)
This show is already selling fast, so don’t delay, get your tickets today and start your year off right!
Showcasing Australia’s finest comedians, and delivering consistently great entertainment, BallaRatCat Comedy is the best comedy room in regional Victoria.
Classic stand-up, great atmosphere.
Arrive early for the best seats – doors open at 7.00pm, (the laughs start at 8pm) and food is available in the venue throughout the night. Dinner is also available at The Lane restaurant from 5pm.
If you’d like to book a table for your group, please purchase your tickets online first, then call or email The George Hotel on 5333 4866 or email email@example.com.
(Limited availability. Tables can be booked once you have purchased your tickets. More details at www.ballaratcat.com.au/infofaq)
*likey-follow is totally a real word.
$30 FULL, GENERAL ADMISSION
$25 CONCESSION, GENERAL ADMISSION. Proof of concession must be shown at the door.
To book, click the big green BUY NOW button!
Fine print stuff:
– Tickets are sold on a no refunds/exchanges/credits basis.
– Performer line-ups are subject to change, sometimes at short notice.
– General admission seating is in rows and is not allocated – i.e. turn up early (7pm) to get your favourite spot!
– Tables need to be booked in advance and numbers are limited.
– The George Hotel is wheelchair accessible, please get in touch (03) 5333 4866 if you need information about access.
– Online ticket sales will close at 3pm on the day of the show, unless sold out prior.
– Tickets are available on the door (unless Sold Out), but may be limited depending on availability. We reserve the right to hold door-sales at any point.
– In the event of a sell out, ticketholders who arrive 30 minutes after show start may lose their seats to the standby line. No refunds.
– We will post on Facebook and Twitter if the show is close to selling out.