*** with TOM BALLARD, Peter Jones, Eric Hutton, Annie Louey and Matt Stewart! ***
The irrepressible Tom Ballard hits the stage at BallaRatCat this November, returning to Oz after wowing critics and audiences with sold out shows in the UK this year. You know him from Tonightly, Q&A, Triple J and more!
Hosted by Peter Jones, featuring Eric Hutton (A Sydney comedian who's been smashing it over in the UK lately), Matt Stewart (host of podcast Do Go On) and Annie Louey (fast-rising star of the Melbourne scene), this looks set to be another fantastically funny show!Get yo tix now!
Showcasing Australia's finest comedians, and delivering consistently great entertainment, BallaRatCat Comedy is the best comedy room in regional Victoria.
Classic stand-up, great atmosphere.
Arrive early for the best seats - doors open at 7.00pm, (the laughs start at 8pm) and food is available in the venue throughout the night. Dinner is also available at The Heritage Bistro from 5pm.
If you'd like to book a table for your group, please purchase your tickets online first, then call or email The George Hotel on 5333 4866 or email email@example.com.
(Limited availability. Tables can be booked once you have purchased your tickets. More details at www.ballaratcat.com.au/infofaq)
Check out the website (www.ballaratcat.com.au) for all the information you could possibly need, and likey-follow* us on facebook and twitter for all the latest info!
*likey-follow is totally a real word.
$25 FULL, GENERAL ADMISSION
$20 CONCESSION, GENERAL ADMISSION. Proof of concession must be shown at the door.
To book, click the big green BUY NOW button!
Fine print stuff:
- Tickets are sold on a no refunds/exchanges/credits basis.
- Performer line-ups are subject to change, sometimes at short notice.
- General admission seating is in rows and is not allocated - i.e. turn up early (7pm) to get your favourite spot!
- Tables need to be booked in advance and numbers are limited.
- The George Hotel is wheelchair accessible, please get in touch (03) 5333 4866 if you need information about access.
- Online ticket sales will close at 3pm on the day of the show, unless sold out prior.
- Tickets are available on the door (unless Sold Out), but may be limited depending on availability. We reserve the right to hold door-sales at any point.
- In the event of a sell out, ticketholders who arrive 30 minutes after show start may lose their seats to the standby line. No refunds.
- We will post on Facebook and Twitter if the show is close to selling out.